Blythe McGarvie's key speeches and round tables include:
- Speech to Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) about artificial intelligence and algorithms used by audit firms with a focus on questions board members should ask in the new era of business
- Goldman Sachs private dinner about the global economy with twenty board members at the Chicago Director Roundtable
- TWIN (The World Innovation Network) Global held in Chicago each September with over 28 countries represented. The annual theme was Vision as Perception, Truth and Reality. Co-founder of this group in 2003.
- Powerful Lessons for Industry Leaders, on a panel at Robins School of Business, University of Richmond
Hear Blythe’s reflections on how Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern has positively impacted her life. She shares some relevant experiences throughout her successful career.
"Over the years, groups from around the world have hired Blythe to speak about a variety of subjects she knows well. The list below shows the breadth of the topics and groups."
- Resilience and Responsibility on the Board, Chicago, IL, Corporate Board Member
- Board’s Role in Developing Corporate Strategy, Washington, DC, National Association of Corporate Directors (annual conference)
- Industry, Government & Partnerships for Growth, Evanston, IL, Kellogg Innovation Network Fall Dialogue Panel with Congressman Dick Gephardt.
- Horizon view of the board room 2010 Outlook, New York, NY. Egon Zehnder panel
- Audit Committee Best Practices, KPMG Fourth Annual Audit Committee Issues Conference, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Corporate Governance Best Standards, tapings for The Value Alliance for Fortune 1000 companies, New York, NY
Financial Insight for companies
- Audit Quality Risks Related to Emerging Technologies, Washington, DC, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Going Global in Changing Economic Times, Washington, DC. American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Annual Convention
- Principles of Power, Simmons School of Management, World’s Premiere Annual Conference for Women, Seaport World Trade Center, Boston, MA
- Financial Acuity for Success, Tempe, AZ. FCC Services Director Leadership- Power of Two
- Leadership and Your Career, Hong Kong. Hong Kong-UST Kellogg MBA program.
- The 21st -Century Leader, St. Louis, MO, Boeing Thought Leader Forum, Keynote Speaker.
- Seeing Red, Denver, CO. Microsoft Annual Global Exchange “Be the Difference” Keynote Speaker.
- Reinventing opportunities, Chicago, IL. International Women’s Day.
- The Millennial Generation Shaking the Globe, Williamsburg, VA. Mason School of Business William and Mary College.
- FISO leaders D.A.R.E., KPMG and Norfolk Southern WiNS co-sponsored, series of speeches in Atlanta, GA, Roanoke, VA and Norfolk VA.
- Leading in the Age of Ambiguity, The Corporate State, Sponsored by Harvard Business School Publishing, New York, NY.
- Leading to Make a Difference, Shanghai, China, China Europe International Business School.
- Strategic Planning using Appreciative Inquiry, Shanghai, China, China Europe International Business School.
- The Practice of Courage Lausanne, Switzerland. IMD development sponsored by Accenture
- Innovating during times of Trouble and Plenty, Miami, FL. Kellogg Innovation Network. Sponsored by US Military’s Southern Command.
- C-Suite leadership moderator, Summit for Worldwide Partners PricewaterhouseCoopers, Sydney, Australia.
- Leading in the 21st Century, Higher Colleges of Technology, conference entitled “Entrepreneurship 2010” Dubai, United Arab Emirates.